If you love Language Love, you can help me maintain the website! Thank you :-)

Monday 23 January 2012

Something about Me--In Chinese

Like I said, I wrote a short text about myself last week. It was a fun exercise, and I was surprised how many words I already remembered, or at least recognised when I read them.

2012年1月17日

我叫Theresa。我是德国人。我二十四岁。

我的职业是作家,老师和译者。

我喜欢咖啡,我的电脑和语言。

我有一本孩子的书。

我妹妹二十岁。她叫Laura。我很喜欢她。

English translation:
1/17/2012

My name is Theresa. I am German. I am 24 years old.
My profession is writer, teacher and translator.
I like coffee, my computer and languages.
I have one children's book.
My younger sister is 20 years old. Her name is Laura. I like her a lot.

I also drew up a timetable for myself, deciding to refresh/study one language every day with Sundays free (or rather to pursue some IT-related studies since I want to get more proficient in various IT things). So far, I have been able most of the days to stick to my timetable, the only excuse being a time-consuming project I am working on right now for a client (and which I hope to finish today). Work, of course, is my highest priority, but I will still try to find time for my studies and my writing every day, even if it is just for a few minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment