If you love Language Love, you can help me maintain the website! Thank you :-)

Monday 30 May 2011

Help Needed in the Name of Science!

Since my recent studies are related to language learning, I guess it's a good idea to ask for help among my readers.

What do I do?

I am researching the link between certain character traits and language learning abilities. More correctly, I have strong assumptions as to the relationship but need proof of it in order to validate my opinion. Therefore, I have created a survey and now need people willing to participate in it.

What do I need you to do?

I will send out the survey as .xls file to everyone willing to participate. All I need you to do is to answer the questions honestly and send the file back to me. I promise that I will only use your information for my study, and will save all files anonymously.

Do you need experiences in learning a second language?

No! Although if you do, there are some additional questions I would ask you to answer...

What's in for you?

Good that you ask! I will send out a free ebook copy of my children's book "Miro's Big Moment" to everyone who participates!

How can you participate?

Just send me an email to saoirse.omara@gmx.net

Thanks to everyone who participates, or shares this post, or tells friends about it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment