If you love Language Love, you can help me maintain the website! Thank you :-)

Saturday 3 December 2011

One Year of Language Love!

Today exactly one year ago, I started Language Love to create a blog where I could freely talk about that topic I love most--languages. I hoped that I might gain some readers who would enjoy what I write, but never would I have thought it possible to achieve this much. My pageviews per month have soared to heights I had never imagined possible for my little blog, and yet, it happened. This tells me one thing above all else:

I have awesome readers!!!

All of you who have shared your experience with us in guest posts, or who have regularly read this blog, have made this huge success possible. I want to thank you for your readership and your loyalty. You really make me feel special and make me smile whenever I have a look at my page view statistics or receive a comment, either on this blog or via email or other ways, since I know I am read, and people enjoy my blog.

As soon as my current situation allows me some time to breathe, I want to go through all these blog posts and comments I have received so far, and want to compile a "Best Of", so stay tuned for that.

As for now, all that needs to be said:

THANK YOU!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment