If you love Language Love, you can help me maintain the website! Thank you :-)

Wednesday 22 February 2012

Ugh...Sorry!!!

Oh my...the past few days were so busy that I completely forgot to schedule a post for today.... I'm really, really sorry, guys!

I haven't really been online much at all today and yesterday. Honestly, I think the only thing I did was checking my emails twice. Between clients and tutoring students (I'm teaching again!!!), and planning my own language courses, there wasn't much time for anything else. And now, I'm almost falling asleep sitting in front of my laptop after a long work day (although it started with a nice business breakfast). 9 am just isn't my time of the day, I guess (especially if it is followed by a day of running from A to B, with breaks for giving tutoring).

Anyway, I hope you forgive me. I will answer some emails, do some more research, and hopefully chat for a bit with my sweetheart, before my eyes close for some desperately needed sleep. Tomorrow will be more running around....

No comments:

Post a Comment