If you love Language Love, you can help me maintain the website! Thank you :-)

Thursday 19 April 2012

Tribute to Language Love

I have thought about this for some time, and while it really makes me sad, I think it is time to admit that Language Love won't get regular new blog posts for the time being. I need time to concentrate on other things at the moment, and to find my focus again. Language Love will stay online, and there may be new posts from time to time, but I can't keep up with my former schedule.

I want to thank you, my readers and fans, for your support and your comments. I probably wouldn't have carried on for so long without you. It made me proud to see people were reading my blog, and some of you even approached me personally with questions.

One big project on my plate is to finally make a career out of my children's book writing. Another time-consuming "project" is much more mundane: earning money. And between tutoring, editing, copy writing, building Excel workbooks, translating, and looking for more freelance opportunities, it is already hard enough to find some quiet time to write, edit and market my children's stories.

Again, thank you all for your interest in Language Love!

1 comment:

  1. great post about the language.. :)
    With English being a universal language, companies should prioritize teaching proper grammar other than having available 1300 numbers for communication.

    ReplyDelete