If you love Language Love, you can help me maintain the website! Thank you :-)

Monday 15 August 2011

Language Love Times 110

I just realised that today's post is already my 110th post for language love. Granted, I haven't written all of these myself since I had a few great guest blog posts, but still, it's an incredible number.

When I started out in December 2010, I wasn't sure if I would be able to keep this going. I just didn't know whether I was the type of person who could come up with several blog posts each week, regularly, for months to come. Yet, my love for languages and you, my readers, kept me motivated. I only failed once to provide you with three new blog posts a week, and I used that week to get feedback from you.

My resources page has been constantly growing as well since I added new links whenever I found great websites. I might come across them while researching for a blog post, or just by chance, while reading in a language forum. There are links to online dictionaries, grammar pages, online language courses, information on languages and cultures and more. If you haven't looked through them, yet, I highly recommend it. Just have a look at the resources page to see the wealth of information at your disposal, only a click away. Are you missing something? Maybe you need a good grammar resource for a language I haven't yet provided you with? Tell me; I'll search the web and scan available websites to find new resources for you!

I am proud to announce that Language Love will have well over 300 visitors in August for the fourth month in a row! With any luck, the blog will even get past the 400 mark for the first time. I really have awesome and supportive readers!!! Thanks, guys and gals!

Language Love is on Facebook now too, and I'm planning more, so stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment