If you love Language Love, you can help me maintain the website! Thank you :-)

Saturday 31 March 2012

Update Language Love

Hey guys, some of you may have noticed that my blog posts haven't been as regular as usual recently. I am really sorry about it. Part of the reason is my non-existent new internet service (the provider somehow screwed me...still working on a long-term solution). The other part of the reason is that my head has been so full with other stuff--work, my sweetheart, planning for new projects--that I didn't think of new posts early enough to get them scheduled ahead of time.

Language Love will continue to be your resource of useful, interesting, funny, serious, and [insert suitable adjective here] blog posts about language-related topics. I also want to keep up the schedule of Monday, Wednesday, and Saturday posts.

If you want to help me out, or want some exposure, and think you have something interesting to say about language, don't hesitate to contact me about guest blogging! Right away, I am not able to pay for guest posts, but I will put your byline and links up and will link to your guest post on Facebook and Twitter. If you would like me to guest blog for your blog in return, I would be happy to consider it.

No comments:

Post a Comment